1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
Responsible: Falk Steinert, 43-45 Notting Hill Gate, Cowork 888, London, W11 3LQ, United Kingdom
Fon: +44 870 321 6810
Fax: +44 871 321 6840
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as nature and purpose and their use
If you mandate us, we collect the following information:
- salutation, first name, last name
- a valid e-mail address
- telephone number (landline and / or mobile)
- Information needed to process the mandate
The collection of these data takes place
- to identify you as our client
- to advise you and / or to deliver or to order
- for correspondence with you
- for invoicing
- to handle trading and / or legal transactions with you
The data processing is based on your request and is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the above purposes for the appropriate processing of the mandate and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations under the mandate contract required.
The personal data collected by us for the purposes of the mandate will be stored until the expiration of the statutory retention obligation (6 years after the end of the calendar year in which the mandate has ended) and then deleted, unless we are under Article 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO are obliged to store for a longer period of time due to tax and commercial requirements for storage and documentation (from the German Commercial Code HGB, StGB or AO) or you are required to store them further in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have consented.
3. Disclosure of data to third parties
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. Insofar as this is required by Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of client relationships with you, your personal data will be passed on to third parties. This includes in particular the passing on of job descriptions, qualifications, drawings, project plans and concepts or similar for the purpose of correspondence for a successful mandate. The transferred data may be used by the third party exclusively for the stated purposes.
The trade secret remains untouched. As far as data are concerned, which are subject to the trade secret, a passing on to third parties takes place only in agreement with you.
4. Affected rights
You have the right:
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person in charge and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
5. Right to object
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of objection, please send an e-mail to